Last Updated on Tuesday, 2 April 2013 11:37 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 4 April 2013 12:00
When you have a customer who wishes to control access to content, it’s best to sort out the most extensible and supportable way of doing so. Thankfully, mojoPortal provides an easy solution to allow content access control.
Initially, the customer wanted to be able to simply issue a single user name and password to provide content access; while this might be initially easier to manage, it’s a huge security and data capture leak. Here’s why:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 1 September 2012 08:57 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 1 September 2012 12:00
If you have knowledge about a particular application or software, you might be interested in knowing about the Arvixe Community Liaison role!
The Community Liaison Program is a role between any major software or application and Arvixe. Have you read articles regarding any of the hundreds of software on the Arvixe Blog? Have you ever posted a question in the forum regarding an application or software? If so, chances are you have read or been helped by a Community Liaison! With about a dozen liaisons, we are able to assist costumers on and off of Arvixe.
Here are some of our most popular blog articles, written by liaisonsLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess