Last Updated on Sunday, 17 March 2013 03:11 Written by Mscott Sunday, 17 March 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog we’re going to talk about Dolphin 7.1 RMS. RMS stands for “Ray Media Server” and is a modified version of Adobe Red5 media server. It’s a server side application used for streaming media to and from connected clients and is used in Dolphin for the video chat and recording video comment features.
By default RMS is turned off when Dolphin is installed so if you want to use it you will have to change a few settings. We’ll start by logging into the Dolphin admin and clicking “Flash Apps” under the “Modules” sub-heading on the left side menu. Next click “Settings” in the top row of options on the menu bar.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 28 November 2011 03:27 Written by Mscott Sunday, 4 December 2011 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog we’re going to cover what RMS (Ray Media Server) is and how to use it. Ray Media Server is a server side application used for streaming media to and from connected clients. It is used in Dolphin for the video chat and recording video comment features.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)