Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 02:40 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 20 June 2012 12:00
You’ve probably wondered if there was a way to transfer files between your server and your mobile device on the road, where no computer is available. Well, this will definitely solve that. You will learn how to transfer files between a FTP server and your Android device with a free app called: AndFTP.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Download and install the app from the Android Market.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Richi González Monday, 14 May 2012 12:00
If you would like to change the order of the results when you search inside Clip-Bucket, keep reading. It’s a very easy task to do, yet very useful.
Difficulty Level: Easy
1. Open search.class.php, located in ./includes/classes/*
2. Let’s say you want to order results by most viewed. Go to line 40, where it says:
var $sort_by = 'date_added';
Change it to:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 20 May 2012 12:36 Written by Richi González Monday, 7 May 2012 12:00
If your company has a VPN network and you need to be connected on the road to it, you can do it if you have an Android mobile phone (can be done in other devices too). Most Android devices have a built in VPN client installed; you just need to set up the connection.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Go to Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> VPN Settings -> Set up and manage Virtual Private Networks.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 3 May 2012 07:34 Written by Richi González Thursday, 3 May 2012 12:00
Ever wondered what are differences between a Virtual Private Server and a Dedicated server? Well, when I was starting in the web world, I for sure asked myself at least once this question. Time later, I finally understood completely their differences. If you are here because you want to know if a VPS or a Dedicated would work better for your case, keep reading too.
To understand what a dedicated server is, think of your personal computer: nobody uses except you. You have full control of what you do in there, the resources that are used, etc.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 April 2012 09:36 Written by Richi González Friday, 13 April 2012 12:00
I’ve read a couple of posts where users are asking how to make the administrator the only one able to upload videos, but I didn’t really take the time to look for a solution to the problem until now.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)