Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 01:37 Written by Richi González Monday, 25 February 2013 12:00
When working with a website, I always try to make things the most automated I can so that I don’t need to be editing them often, that’s why here I present you a function I created that is used to return the years for the copyright notice, for example. It will print the year since the website started and the current year. Keep reading to see what I’m talking about!
1. Copy paste the following function to your functions file or, if you don’t have one, to the top of your PHP file.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)