Last Updated on Sunday, 1 April 2012 09:45 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 7 April 2012 12:00
In this article, I will show you a step by step guide on how to make you Elgg network entirely private.
Some of our Elgg users are running private networks. However, some of the pages were available for everybody. They want to keep all of the information for logged in users only and wanted an easy way to do this. Elgg provides this, and it is easy to do!
1. First sign in as an Admin and go to the Administration Dashboard.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)