Last Updated on Friday, 7 December 2012 09:05 Written by Jack Yin Saturday, 8 December 2012 12:00
Voice from the community:
Basically when I try to resize the logo by altering the stylesheet the position doesn’t work and the logo gets cropped and I can’t align it with the left side of the page.
Logo size of TomatoCart default template has been 180*150. What if your business already has designed a logo and, unluckily, it looks ugly on the default template?Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:11 Written by Richi González Sunday, 23 September 2012 12:00
If you are now going through the making of your own Clip-Bucket (or Smarty powered script) template, you may want to decrease or increase different texts sizes. If so, I have the solution for you. As said in the preceding line, this works for any Smarty powered script.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Find the file where the variable that outputs the text you want to change is located. For this example, I will use Clip-Bucket v2.6 cbv2new template’s watch_video.html (./styles/cbv2new/layout/*) file.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2