Last Updated on Friday, 18 January 2013 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 18 January 2013 12:00
Keeping track of the page views that your elgg network is very important. Elgg by default has a very basic statistics page, which is good but not the best. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to get detailed statistics of your elgg network, in elgg 1.8
1. Download the community plugin “Advanced Statistics for Elgg 1.8” hereLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:48 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 26 November 2012 10:01
This article will focus on managing the report categories that your members will choose from when submitting reports on the content on your phpFox website.
As your phpFox website grows, you will have a difficult time monitoring all the content that your members post. The report feature allows your members to report content to you, the site Admin, that they feel needs to be brought to your attention.
The default report categories may or may not be suitable for your website, you may want to edit, delete or add to them.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 13 February 2011 04:21 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 13 February 2011 04:21
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to view disk space and bandwidth reports from your WebSitePanel. Sign into your WebSitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click ReportingLearn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress