Last Updated on Friday, 4 January 2013 12:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Friday, 4 January 2013 12:00
This article will focus on how to find and resolve the most common issue with being unable to login to your phpFox website.
One of the most common questions that I see on the phpFox forums, has to do with being unable to login to a phpFox website. I have found that the most common cause for this issue is a crashed database table, specifically the phpfox_log_session table.
The most commonly reported symptom of this issue, is not being able to login, and seemingly looping back to the login screen. You may also find that the captcha doesn’t appear to work, or you will find that when trying to recover your password, the site simply seems to do nothing at all. If any combination of these three symptoms are happening, it is quite likely that your phpfox_log_session table has crashed and is in need of repair.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors