Last Updated on Friday, 15 June 2012 02:55 Written by Mscott Saturday, 30 June 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, I am going to show you how to add or remove features from the mobile version of your Dolphin based website. Currently Dolphin only has two mobile pages, the homepage and the profile page.
To access the mobile page builder, simply log into your Dolphin admin and select “Mobile Pages” under the “Builders” sub-menu on the left.
Now on the “Pages” drop down menu select “Homepage”.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 02:42 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 27 June 2012 12:00
I saw in the forum someone asking how to remove views from videos, so here it goes; I hope you find it useful. I always recommend making a backup of the files we are going to edit, in case you would like to revert changes. This perfectly works for v2.6, and most likely works in the entire v2 branch. Yet, if you want me to test it for a specific version, let me know in the comments below!
Difficulty Level: Easy
1. Open watch_video.html, located in ./*Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 2 April 2012 10:17 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 11 April 2012 12:00
Several of our Elgg users were having problems while using some themes. I have received several emails telling me that they kept getting two login forms after enabling some themes and it was confusing them. In this article, I will show you a step by step guide on how to remove double login form of themes in Elgg 1.8.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 March 2012 09:17 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 24 March 2012 12:00
In this article, I will show you a step by step guide on how to add or remove widgets in the profiles of Elgg 1.8. Sign in on your Elgg network and follow these steps:
1. Go to your profile. Click on the button Add widgets:
2. Now, all widgets available for use will be displayed:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 31 January 2012 09:02 Written by Richi González Thursday, 2 February 2012 12:00
If you have had applications and programs that randomly just stop responding, you might wonder how to close them like you used to in Windows’ Task Manager. Guess what? Today is your lucky day. I’ll show you how to list processes to manually kill (remove) them.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Open your terminal or konsoleLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)