Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 14 November 2012 12:00
This article will focus on managing the options your members see if they decide to cancel their account on your phpFox website.
As your memberbase grows for your phpFox website, it is inevitable that you will have members that wish to cancel their accounts. As the site owner, you want to get feedback from the members as they cancel, allowing you to note trends and work towards making improvements.
The default User Cancellation options are generic, it is up to you to customize them to better suit your site, and the information you hope to receive from cancelling members.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source