Last Updated on Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:00
In the past few months the UK has been hit by the Reveton Virus and it seems the USA are beginning to become under attack below is an important information about the virus and how to remove it, if you get hit by this virus.
This virus infects your computer by Ads which are displayed on other websites you may visit.
Reveton Trojan Information:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:26 Written by Stephanie Brown Friday, 30 November 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to remove the phpFox branding that is enabled by default in phpFox.
phpFox offers branding removal for a one-time fee of $49. You have the option of purchasing this when you make your initial purchase of your phpFox license, or you can purchase it at a later date.
If you purchase it with your license purchase, you can take care of the branding removal when you install phpFox (as well as when you upgrade phpFox) on the Verification page as seen below.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 04:04 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 31 October 2012 12:00
I’ll teach in this article how to update the license of the plugin once you have purchased it.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into the admin_area
2. In the left column, under Stats and Configurations tab, look for Website Branding Removal. Click it.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress