Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 02:34 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Wednesday, 24 April 2013 12:00
It is possible to manage MySQL databases using PHPMyAdmin but it has limitations. You will not be able to execute huge databases since it will cause timeouts. Hence, it is advisable to make use of remote MySQL client software such as SQLyog.
With the help of SQLyog, you will be able to execute and manage MySQL databases from within your computer.
For Linux hosting, you should first add your IP address by following the steps belowLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 16 February 2013 11:36 Written by Naveed Ashraf Saturday, 16 February 2013 12:00
Last Updated on Friday, 11 March 2011 05:06 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 11 March 2011 04:47
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to use HeidiSQL to remotely connect to your MySQL database. HeidiSQL is a free MySQL client that you can use to remotely connect to your database. To do so, simply follow these steps:
1) Click HERE to go to the HeidiSQL websiteLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess