Last Updated on Monday, 10 December 2012 06:56 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 10 December 2012 12:00
It’s always exciting to apply an upgrade to your existing mojoPortal site (no? Just me, then?) – the incorporation of new features, new ways to make the most of your web presence, and usually a new look and feel to top off the shiny factor. However, it’s really easy to overlook some key components that can absolutely “slow your roll” on a newly upgraded site. Here’s some things to remember, *before* you run into issues.
1) Connection String – this is usually the easiest one to remember; however, it can be aggravating to realize that you’ve overwritten your web.config or user.config, and have to hunt down your database connection information.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)