Last Updated on Friday, 7 December 2012 09:05 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 8 December 2012 12:00
mojoPortal makes it easy to keep your site content updated and relevant to your readers. However, in addition to your content, there are other ways to help your site visitors “stick around” a bit longer, giving you more of an opportunity to present content to your users.
We’ll start with the default content editor for mojoPortal, which is where one of your site’s content “leaks” most often originates. One of the best things about creating content in HTML format is the ability to link to related content on other sites. However, many users overlook a basic feature, which is to create the link so that it opens a new tab or window, which ensures that when the user closes that tab or window, your site is still there for them to explore.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)