Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 09:21 Written by Stephanie Brown Sunday, 24 March 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to enable Invite Only Registration for your phpFox website.
Setting your website to only allow registration by invitation is an easy way to keep your website to be usable only by a small group of members and those that they invite.
Login to your Admincp and select Settings > Manage Settings from the menu.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 1 March 2012 08:44 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 2 March 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to disable registration in Elgg 1.8:
1. First, sign into your Elgg site as an Admin, and once logged in click on the Administration link in the topbar menu to go to the Admin Dashboard:
2. Now, go to the right sidebar, click Settings to display the settings sub menu. There, click on Advanced Settings:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 14 November 2011 02:52 Written by Mscott Thursday, 17 November 2011 02:50
In today’s blog I’m going to show you how to use the Dolphin 7 “Registration by invitation only” option. This option is useful if you want to give your site a more exclusive feel or if you want to cut down on spam registrations.
Start by logging into the Dolphin admin area, then click “Advanced Settings” under the “Settings” heading on the left side menu. Next click the “Other” sub-heading.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 3 September 2011 05:28 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 7 September 2011 12:00
The task of getting conversions from your Facebook or Twitter followers to your website can be a daunting one. The benefits of having users sign up for your site will vary, according to the goals of your business model. However, lowering the “barrier to entry” as much as possible will help you build your customer contact list, and improve your ability to reach out to qualified customers.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:30 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 21 January 2011 11:18
If you have your domain registered at or transferred to Arvixe, you have the following options to manage your domain.
- Lock your domain
- Private Registration
- Getting Authorization Key
- Update DNS Information
- Renew Domain
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)