Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:48 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 6 December 2010 07:55
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 December 2010 10:30 Written by Noah S Saturday, 30 January 2010 01:26
Here is a quick visual guide for purchasing a domain from Arvixe web hosting. To start, open up a web browser and go to http://www.arvixe.com. At Arvixe.com scroll down to “Freedom of the Web at your Fingertips”. Enter the domain name without the *www* and without the domain ending. I have chosen to use *arvixedemo2.com* for the example. (If you are transferring a domain make sure the domain is unlocked, that privacy is turned off (this can take 24 hours to resolve), and that you have the transfer key from your old domain registrar).
http://whois.domaintools.com will allow you to check if these settings are correct.
Last Updated on Friday, 14 August 2009 04:04 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 29 July 2009 11:56
This post will give you a step by step outline on how to register Dolphin for free.
1) Set up Dolphin and log into your account. (instructions on how to set up Dolphin on your domain and log in can be found here)
2) After you log in, you should see this screenLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)