Last Updated on Thursday, 28 March 2013 10:11 Written by Gregg Hawkins Thursday, 28 March 2013 09:57
Here at Arvixe we strive to offer the best service and customer experience as possible, whether you’re registering a new domain or purchasing a hosting plan. For the past 7 weeks Arvixe has been expanding our selection of TLDs to choose from when you choose to register your new domain.
Moving forward, Arvixe will be adding a new TLD to the list every week. Keep your eyes open for the TLD you’re looking for–it will probably soon be added to the list of available of extensions! Our recently added TLDs include:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 December 2010 10:30 Written by Noah S Saturday, 30 January 2010 01:26
Here is a quick visual guide for purchasing a domain from Arvixe web hosting. To start, open up a web browser and go to http://www.arvixe.com. At Arvixe.com scroll down to “Freedom of the Web at your Fingertips”. Enter the domain name without the *www* and without the domain ending. I have chosen to use *arvixedemo2.com* for the example. (If you are transferring a domain make sure the domain is unlocked, that privacy is turned off (this can take 24 hours to resolve), and that you have the transfer key from your old domain registrar).
http://whois.domaintools.com will allow you to check if these settings are correct.
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2