Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 13 November 2012 12:00
Occasionally, you may have technical issues with your hosting provider’s mail server, or your nopCommerce-site customers may have an interruption on their end. With nopCommerce, this doesn’t mean that you can’t recover that message, and re-send it, if necessary. Today, we’ll review how that works.
1. Log into your nopCommerce instance as an administrator, and go to the Administration section.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess