Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:00
One of my nopCommerce customers is a milliner, who makes custom hats. If you’re in any way familiar with fashion, you’ll know that not all hats are created equal, and that goes for their shipping costs and requirements as well. We’ll cover how to accommodate these special shipping costs in nopCommerce.
A soft cloth cap can be packaged in a padded envelope, while a full tophat must be shipped in a sturdy box, which of course will be much more expensive. This means that products with such a wide range of shipping costs and needs have to be factored differently. Thankfully, nopCommerce provides a means of allowing for additional shipping costs for these special items, over and above the standard shipping rate calculations based on purchase price, etc.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)