Last Updated on Thursday, 24 January 2013 11:23 Written by Sefket Nouri Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:00
Many people ask on they can find out how much RAM they’re using on their Windows or Linux account as sometimes they need to know if they need to upgrade their plan or not determining on their RAM.
Here is a guide for you to find out how much RAM you’re using.
VPS Linux: (Two ways)
1) Log into your WHM (Web Host Manager) which would be either yourdomain.com:2086 (Replace yourdomain with your domain) or username.arvixevps.com:2087 (Replace username with your Hosting Account Username).Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)