Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:23 Written by Richi González Monday, 19 September 2011 12:00
If you are on Windows and need to connect via SSH to your server, there is a very easy to use program called PuTTY.
Difficulty level: Super Easy
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 October 2011 03:02 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 22 March 2011 08:43
I will show you how you can directly browse your website’s files via SSH. I grabbed this article idea from a thread I saw in the Arvixe Forum. I use Ubuntu’s terminal to stablish the SSH connection. If you are on Windows, you can use PuTTY or any other SSH client (read more in step number one).
Difficulty level: Mega EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)