Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 December 2010 10:30 Written by Noah S Saturday, 30 January 2010 01:26
Here is a quick visual guide for purchasing a domain from Arvixe web hosting. To start, open up a web browser and go to http://www.arvixe.com. At Arvixe.com scroll down to “Freedom of the Web at your Fingertips”. Enter the domain name without the *www* and without the domain ending. I have chosen to use *arvixedemo2.com* for the example. (If you are transferring a domain make sure the domain is unlocked, that privacy is turned off (this can take 24 hours to resolve), and that you have the transfer key from your old domain registrar).
http://whois.domaintools.com will allow you to check if these settings are correct.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess