Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 02:05 Written by Archana Jade Friday, 12 April 2013 12:00
If permissions of site was changing after deploying through Visual Studio 2012, please follow the instructions below -
1. Go to [My Project] -> Properties -> Publish Profiles -> [My Profile] – Web Deploy.pubxmlLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 06:30 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 1 February 2013 12:00
Maybe you’ve heard that WordPress is a great tool to use as a CMS (Content Management System). Well, that’s right. Developed as a blogging tool, more and more users started to use WordPress as a Content Management System for their website. Today, WordPress is released as a publishing platform, which means it’s even better to use as a CMS. In this article, I want to explain why WordPress is such a good choice to use as a CMS.
1) User friendly CMSLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 21 August 2011 04:29 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 22 August 2011 12:00
This follows on from the previous article.
In this article, I will add some text to the home page using the HTML module and add some additional pages. The home page will look as follows:
Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 August 2011 09:20 Written by Ian McIntosh Wednesday, 17 August 2011 12:00
Last Updated on Sunday, 7 August 2011 06:34 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 8 August 2011 12:00
This article explains how you can change an existing skin to add in header or footer content panes and how to make a few minor changes manually to the CSS files to get the look that you are after.
MojoPortal is generally setup to have 3 panes: center, left and right.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source