Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 02:53 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Thursday, 23 May 2013 12:00
WordPress allows you to publish new posts via e-mail. Follow the steps given below to start publishing new posts.
(1) Login to WordPress dashboard
(2) Select Settings navigation panel and click the option – WritingLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 08:44 Written by TJ Marsh Monday, 15 April 2013 12:00
We are going to use a plugin called Twitter Tools by Alex King to auto publish twitter tweets as New WordPress Posts. This plugin creates a complete integration between your WordPress blog and your Twitter account.
Auto Publish Your Twitter Tweets as WordPress PostsLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 04:20 Written by TJ Marsh Thursday, 6 December 2012 12:00
Pages are different from blog posts in that they are static pages outside the flow of chronologically organized posts. Pages often form the main navigation to sections of your site that tend not to change. These can be as basic as an About Uspage or a Contact Page or it could include a whole series of articles and sub-pages that reside off of higher order pages within your sites navigation structure. Writing a page in the WordPress editor is similar to writing a post. After Clicking the Page tab click on the Add New link to begin writing a new page, or the All Pages link to view and manage your current list of pages.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 29 September 2012 01:50 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 30 September 2012 12:00
On a previous post, we showed you how to publish your application with Web Deploy. However some of our users were experiencing issues with Web Deploy and were looking for an alternative way to publish their applications. In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to publish your ASP Application using FTP Method in Visual Studio
1. First, create a virtual directory. This is where your application will be installed. If you don’t know how to create one, please read this articleLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 17 September 2012 08:40 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 18 September 2012 12:00
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to sign up for an Arvixe account and publish your site using WebMatrix for free. To begin, click here to go to the Arvixe WebMatrix hosting page, then follow these steps:
1) Arvixe offers a free WebMatrix sub-domain to use. Enter your desired sub-domain name in the box.
2) Click ContinueLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)