Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 November 2011 04:00 Written by Ian McIntosh Wednesday, 7 December 2011 12:00
Hello fellow hosters! This article builds on the previous article in the series.
I want to add in some Facebook support to my MojoPortal site. In order to do that, it is best to have a published site as some things only work on a published site. In this article, I am going to take the local MojoPortal website I have created in previous posts and useWebMatrix2 to publish it to the internet. I assume you already have your site open in WebMatrix2. I prefer to use WebDeploy as that makes publishing your database a piece of cake. You do need to make sure your remote site is setup for this, so that’s what I’ll do first.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)