Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00
This article will focus on changing the default user avatars in phpFox.
Changing the default user avatars is a pretty simple task. You will need to remember that there are 7 different files that you need to overwrite for each of the two default avatars. These are various sizes, that are used throughout the site.
Login via FTP or your cPanel file manager, and navigate to:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)