Last Updated on Saturday, 5 January 2013 12:25 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 5 January 2013 12:00
nopCommerce is an amazingly robust open-source e-commerce system; however, with so many features, it’s easy to get in over your head. Let’s go over all the ways you can get help on your nopCommerce solution.
Let’s start with your resources here at Arvixe.com: you’ll find nopCommerce tutorials on a wide array of nopCommerce-related topics. If you don’t find any tutorials on a topic you need help with, shoot me a line, and I’ll research it and get an answer for you.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 07:27 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 18 October 2012 12:00
There has been a big problem for a while involving recognizing MIME types in elgg 1.8 This is due to the fact that the latest elgg release quietly requires php 5.3 to properly recognize MIME types as pointed out for one of our elgg users in our forum. For that reason in this article I will show you to fix this issue.
By default, all of our Linux accounts use of PHP 5.2 as not all scripts are compatible with PHP 5.3, but since elgg relies on php 5.3, we are going to do the following solution, which was extracted from one of our articles written by Ryan.
Open the .htaccess file of your elgg installation, and of the top of the file, add this line:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .phpLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess