Last Updated on Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:03 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 27 April 2012 12:00
Social networking is all about users’ content ownership. Nowadays it is necessary to allow users to delete all of their personal information from any social network. For that reason, I will give a step by step guide on how to allow your members to delete their own accounts in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin called Member Selfdelete for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here.
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 14 October 2011 12:40 Written by Mscott Saturday, 15 October 2011 12:00
Hello and welcome! Today’s blog will focus on one very important setting in Dolphin 7. This setting is “Anonymous Mode” and it is critical to your member’s privacy that you turn it on.
We will begin by logging in to the Dolphin admin area. Next select “Advanced Settings” under the “Settings” sub-menu. Now click the “Profiles” tab. You will see the 7th option from the top labeled “Anonymous mode (no contact information)”. To turn it on place a check mark beside it and click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 3 September 2011 05:28 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 6 September 2011 12:00
By default, Elgg only has privacy for who can see items that are posted on the site. However, if a post is public, anyone can comment on that, which is a privacy issue. In this article, I will give you a step by a step guide on how to enable privacy for comments in Elgg.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)