Last Updated on Monday, 4 February 2013 03:20 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to allow members in a specific user group to hide their profile from the Browse Member page in the 3.5 version of phpFox.
phpFox released the 1st Beta of version 3.5. This new version has some features that you may want to enable on your site. Keep in mind, that at the time of the writing of this article, phpFox v.3.5 is in its first Beta stage, so it is not recommended that you load it on a live website. Per your phpFox license, you can install phpFox on a live site AND on a development version of your live site in a development or phpfoxdev subfolder or subdomain.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source