Last Updated on Monday, 2 July 2012 12:06 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 2 July 2012 12:00
This article will focus on creating and managing custom pages in phpFox.
Custom pages in phpFox, allow you to easily create simple pages that contain whatever content you need to add to your site. phpFox by default has created the following custom pages:
- Mobile – the text on this page contains a link to the mobile version of your phpFox website, you may or may not want to edit this page.
- About Us – you will want to edit this to contain information about you and/or your website.
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source