Last Updated on Sunday, 6 January 2013 07:08 Written by Jack Yin Wednesday, 26 December 2012 12:00
As soon as an order is made at store front, either pending or completed, TomatoCart makes a record at the admin panel, under Customers>Orders. For each order, there is a “Print Order” icon. Click it and a new tab/window pops up with order information such as shipping address, order date and ID, product name, quantity ordered, price, shipping fee and costs. Hovering on this page, you will see Adobe Reader toolbar rightly with the print icon.
What if you don’t see all the above? Have you ever run into the page with the URL:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)