Last Updated on Monday, 30 April 2012 09:47 Written by Nic Bug Wednesday, 2 May 2012 12:00
If you want to have a nice backend preview of the uploaded images in your CMS Made Simple news entries, you need to do the following:
1. Create a new Field Definition named “Image” and type File in News Module:
Last Updated on Sunday, 4 April 2010 01:16 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 28 March 2010 01:41
This article will give a demonstration of all the features available in Softaculous. To begin, sign into your cPanel account.
What is Softaculous?
Softaculous is an Instant/Auto Installer. Softaculous helps users toLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)