Last Updated on Saturday, 9 March 2013 03:35 Written by TJ Marsh Tuesday, 12 March 2013 12:00
The last step is to replace the styles in style.css with your own and to edit the theme information. The header comments “default” CSS sheet read as follows:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 9 March 2013 03:34 Written by TJ Marsh Monday, 11 March 2013 12:00
Now that we’ve covered the basics, it’s time to step into new territory and do some experimenting of your own. For this particular theme, I will continue the customization by modifying the following template files:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 9 March 2013 03:33 Written by TJ Marsh Sunday, 10 March 2013 12:00
Step Six: Finishing up with the Footer
Alrighty! We’re almost there! Let’s get started on the footer.
- First, let’s take a look at our “default” footer:
Plugin Spotlight For WordPress For Febuary 2013: Jetpack by WordPress.com : And How to Install Jetpack!
Last Updated on Friday, 8 March 2013 12:27 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 1 March 2013 12:00
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that supercharges your self-hosted WordPress site with the awesome cloud power of WordPress.com.
Features include:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 5 February 2013 04:55 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Friday, 8 February 2013 12:00
WordPress is a popular blogging platform. You can easily install it from within WebsitePanel without manual uploading of files. You can either make use of an existing database or can create a database at the time of installation. Here is how to install WordPress from your WebsitePanel:
(1) Login to WebsitePanel
(2) Select Web App Gallery iconLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source