Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:26 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 14 September 2011 12:00
Lately, with the new Clip-Bucket v2.5, I have had the ‘normal preset not found’ in a couple of sites already; therefore, I have decided to write an article for you to fix it on your own. It is really simple. Written for v2.5.x. You will need SSH root access.
Difficulty level: Medium (Easy if you have basic Linux terminal command knowledge)
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)