Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 12 November 2012 12:00
If you do a lot of custom installations of mojoPortal, or create skins/themes that are designed to contain content in a very specific layout, you may find yourself spending a great deal of time doing manual setups for each site after your initial install. There’s a way to avoid spending so much time on the manual setup; this also makes deployment to different environments an absolute snap.
We’ll start with Joe Audette’s article “Configuring Initial Content in mojoPortal“; in this article, Joe explains how to create .config files, which are essentially XML files.
These .config files allow you toLearn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress