Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 03:08 Written by Christine Chung Monday, 7 May 2012 03:44
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) is an efficient method of driving relevant traffic to your website. It allows your company to advertise to a vast audience and only pay when those who are truly interested in your product click on the link to enter your website. PPC ads can appear above, to the right of, or below the organic search results.
Before you begin, it’s of utmost importance that marketers identify their business goals. Is the sale/purchase the most important aspect of the site or is it persuading a lead? After you identify your goals and establish a game plan of action, go ahead and get started!
Today’s post focuses on Google Adwords and getting started in three easy steps.
Step 1) Create an accountLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess