Last Updated on Thursday, 1 December 2011 02:01 Written by Richi González Sunday, 11 December 2011 12:00
This article will guide you through the steps of installing Flvtool++ on your server. Clip-Bucket, for example, has the option to use Flvtool++ instead of Flvtool2. If I were asked which one was better, I would say Flvtool++. I am not responsible for any damage you may cause to your server, not because the commands I give you here are wrong, but because of an error from your part.
You will need SSH access.
Difficulty level: Medium (Easy if you have Linux commands knowledge)
NOTE: If you do not have Linux commands and terminal knowledge, I recommend you get someone to do it for you to assure you no errors will be made. YOU CAN STILL DO IT YOURSELF; IT IS SIMPLY A COPY-PASTE OF COMMANDS.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2