Last Updated on Thursday, 14 February 2013 09:24 Written by TJ Marsh Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:00
With Tumblr becoming more and more popular, many people are using it! If you have a Tumblr blog, or if you find posts on a Tumblr blog you really like, you may want to add it to your own WordPress blog. This plugin does just that! It imports posts from a Tumblr blog into your WordPress blog! With the following features, this plugin is great for users of both Tumblr and WordPress:
- Correctly handles post formats
- Background importing: start it up, then come back later to see how far it’s gotten
- Duplicate checking, will not create duplicate imported posts
- Imports posts, drafts, and pages
- Media Side loading (for audio, video, and image posts)
Last Updated on Saturday, 19 January 2013 12:00 Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 19 January 2013 12:00
This article is about, how to correctly install plugins in Joomla, for new users this issue is very important, because with the use of plugins, we have access to security applications, customization, utilities, mobiles, photos … and many more.
- Sign into your Joomla site as an Administrator
Last Updated on Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:00 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:00
Integrating your social media into your e-commerce solution is a terrific way to keep your customers engaged, and encourage your Facebook followers to cross over into your e-commerce site for their shopping. For e-commerce shops that leverage nopCommerce, this required a manual process to paste site links into their Facebook page. Today, we’ll review another alternative – the nopEssentials Facebook Plugin for nopCommerce.
Keesjan Van Roeden was kind enough to allow me to review a copy of the plugin. As of this time, versions 2.6, 2.65 and 2.7 are supported, and provided in the download. Also included is a .pdf file with step-by-step instructions on how to create your Facebook app, a prerequisite step for allowing your nopCommerce site to publish to your Facebook page using this plugin. The .pdf document is well-written, and the screenshots make it easy to follow along with the directions.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 7 December 2012 09:04 Written by Antonin Saturday, 8 December 2012 12:00
It’s quite simple to activate a plugin for your publications using Silex. You just have to connect to your Silex Manager and follow these instructions.
▪ Select <Manage> sectionLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 07:45 Written by TJ Marsh Thursday, 29 November 2012 12:00
The WP-DB-Backup plugin makes performing backups as simple as clicking a few links in the admin panel. Even simpler, it can be set to automatically perform back-ups at set time intervals and email the zipped files to you. To manually do backups you would need to access phpMyAdmin on your server and select the database and individually select each table, select the correct set of options, export the tables, etc., etc…. If you’re a tech geek and don’t know yet how to do this you can find all the steps to do that here.
Using the Backup PluginLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess