Last Updated on Monday, 17 December 2012 12:00 Written by Victor Gebhardt Monday, 17 December 2012 12:00
Sometimes you may want to block certain people from visiting your site. They may be trying to guess your password or maybe you simply do not want them to have access to your website. On an ASP plan, this can be handled easily via Remote IIS Manager.
First, download and Install IIS Remote Manager. Then, make a remote IIS Management username by use the “Management” tab in your control panel. The tab is located under the website properties of the website you wish to manage. Then connect to your webspace using IIS Remote Manager.
You can read more about installing IIS Remote Manager and connecting hereLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 12:49 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 28 January 2011 03:42
Applied on: WebsitePanel (Windows) Account
The hosting add-ons are resources and corresponding quotas. Hosting resources are a set of services that can be associated with a hosting account.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress