Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 07:35 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 22 October 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to modify some of the phrases that are found throughout your phpFox website.
Two of the most commonly asked questions when it comes to changing language phrases in phpFox are “How do I change “It’s free and always will be.”?” and “How do I change “SiteName helps you connect and share with the people in your life.”?”. Modifying these and other phrases is pretty simple once you know where to look.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)