Last Updated on Monday, 1 February 2010 08:10 Written by Arian Jahansouz Monday, 1 February 2010 08:10
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install phpList from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Softaculous.
2) Scroll down to Mails. Find the phpList link and click on it.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 September 2009 02:16 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 29 September 2009 02:16
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install PHPList from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Mailing Lists”. Find the “PHPList” link and click on it.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 4 February 2009 01:25 Written by Arvand Sabetian Wednesday, 4 February 2009 01:22
PHPList is an open-source newsletter manager. It is written in php. On January 29th 2009 they posted a software update. “[The update] fixes a local file include vulnerability.This vulnerability allows attackers to display the contents of files on the server, which can aid them to gain unauthorised access“.
They also included a one-line workaround if you could not patch fast enough.
UPDATE: An exploit against this vulnerability was published and used in the wild on Jan 14th 2009, 2 weeks before the patch was issued.
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress