Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:00
A lot of sites these days have a shoutbox, not all are 100% with each site so here is a simple php script to setup your own shoutbox enjoy
Firstly, let’s setup our table, enter this SQL data into mySQL or a GUI for mySQL such as phpMyAdmin.Code:
Last Updated on Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:01 Written by Richi González Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:00
Have you been in a situation where you need to check if either a phone number or a user, for example, exists in your database? When I didn’t know how to do that, I looked through several articles looking for the best and most efficient way of doing it until I found this one.
1. Let’s say we have a table called ‘users’ and it has two columns: id, name. This is our table:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:00 Written by Richi González Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:00
With this article you will learn how to redirect your users to another page with a simple PHP function. This becomes really handy when you have authenticated your user and want to take it back to the home page, for example.
1. The function we will use is header()Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 4 January 2013 12:00 Written by Richi González Friday, 4 January 2013 12:00
For the last website I made, I created a really flexible and friendly administration panel where there were a lot of statistics to analyze how the website was performing. I came across different ways of counting records in a table, yet stuck with this one, the most efficient:
The query is really simple, we will use SELECT COUNT(1), then mysql_fetch_row() that count. The code would look like this:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 28 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 28 December 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to send an email notification from WebsitePanel.
1. Sign into your WebsitePanel
2. Click on Scheduled Task:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess