Last Updated on Sunday, 13 November 2011 11:08 Written by Alvaro A Saturday, 11 December 2010 08:18
I am going to describe hereunto the different steps you would need to take in order to allow the mail system that we have, and your scripts to work together. The current system uses SMTP authentication, more secure and aimed at preventing the effects and consequences from spammers. This is aimed at Windows users mainly.
There are 2 popular ways of doing it. One is using the PEAR library and the other is using another application called PHP MAILER.
The PEAR libraryLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)