Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 11:23 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 29 August 2012 12:00
Whether you are just starting with server management, or you are a pro looking for more efficient ways to do things, this article is for you. I’ll teach you how to find out your php.ini’s path via SSH. Of course, for this article, you must be able to connect through a server via a terminal.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:23 Written by Richi González Sunday, 18 September 2011 12:00
If you are not on a shared hosting package, you may not know the paths of certain binaries, apps, etc, such as Ffmpeg, PHP, FlvTool2, etc. In this article, I will tell you a way of knowing your binaries paths. You must have SSH access to your Linux (not Windows) server. You do not need root access.
Difficulty level: Medium (Easy if you have basic Linux terminal knowledge).
NOTE: In this tutorial, I will not cover how to establish a SSH connection (that is coming soon!)Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)