Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:25 Written by Jack Yin Tuesday, 6 November 2012 12:00
This article is written for the TomatoCart users who are using the v1.1.8. If you are using the previous version rather than v1.1.8, please upgrade your system firstly.
1) Download the security patch for TomatoCart v1.1.8
Please download the security patch at here. Once you update your 1.1.8 system with the security patch, it is necessary to add one language definition for the create account section. You just need to go to Admin->Definitions->Languages->Edit Modules and then click the Add Definition button to add the following language definition:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 31 December 2010 03:57 Written by Arian Jahansouz Thursday, 30 December 2010 08:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup cPanel’s web disk on your computer.
Note: cPanel cannot run Web Disk on Windows 7. You will need a third party webdav software like WebDrive, BitKinex or NetDrive if you are running Windows 7.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Files and click Web DiskLearn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors