Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:13 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
Step Four: Customizing the Index
Alrighty! We’ve finished up our header template and now it’s time to work on the index.
- Open up the “default” template (index.php) and take a look. You should see something like this:
Last Updated on Sunday, 29 April 2012 02:34 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 5 April 2012 12:00
In Part 3, we covered how to transfer your MSSQL database for mojoPortal, as well as your mojoPortal web files. We’re in the home stretch now, so we’ll go find that “instant alias”, and make sure we’re ready to “flip the switch” over to the new server.
- Log back into your admin panel, and navigate back to the client site we’ve been working on.
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2