Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 07:57 Written by Bob Ray Thursday, 28 March 2013 12:00
In Part I of this tutorial, we uploaded the MODX files to the server. In Part II, we set up the database to prepare for MODX installation. Now, it’s time to actually install MODX by running the MODX setup script.
You will need to have the database name, and the name and the password of the database user we created in part II. You may also want to think about the username and password you will use to log in to the MODX Manager. For maximum security, it’s not a good idea to use the same ones.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 29 April 2012 02:34 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 4 April 2012 12:00
In Part 2, we covered configuration of your Arvixe VPS, and how to create a client website. We’ll pick up from there and cover locating your “Instant Alias”, and how to transfer your MSSQL database for mojoPortal, as well as your mojoPortal web files.
Log into your VPS control panel – click on the “All Customers” link, and click through to the client you set up previously.
Website ConfigurationLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)