Last Updated on Sunday, 29 August 2010 09:10 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 29 August 2010 09:10
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to add Parked Domains to your website from your cPanel.
What is a Parked Domain?
A Parked Domain or Domain Pointer allows you to “point” or “park” extra domains to your hosting account. This will allow users to access your website once they enter the “parked” or “pointed” domain into their browsers.
To add a Parked Domain sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Domains and click Parked DomainsLearn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress