Last Updated on Thursday, 30 June 2011 01:10 Written by Goran Ilic Wednesday, 22 June 2011 01:50
There are often discussions about site speed, and Google doesn’t make their goals of speeding up the whole internet experience a secret. CMSMS already does a fairly good job, compared to some of their competition, but you can still improve it with few easy steps and get your rating on PageSpeed or YSlow up.
1. Clean up your markupLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess