Last Updated on Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00 Written by Mscott Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! Today I’ll show you how to add a new page to your Dolphin 7.1 website. Creating a new page is useful in many situations and allows us to add any content we wish to our website.
We’ll start by logging into our Dolphin admin and selecting “Pages Builder” under the “Builders” sub-heading on the left side menu. Now select “Add Page” on the page builder bar.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:40 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 8 October 2012 12:00
In Part 1, we covered how to create a custom page in nopCommerce using the Topic technique; today, we’ll cover how to create a new page that supports multiple features, such as topics and widgets.
My client wanted a page for a gallery, which needed a slideshow in addition to the topic. In order to leverage one of the slider widgets, we needed to go beyond the simple topic solution covered in Part One.
We’ll start out with the usual disclaimer; these instructions presume you at least have Visual Studio Express 2010, and have opened up your solution in Visual Studio. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’ s begin.
1. Open the Nop.Web/Infrastructure folder, and open RouteProvider.csLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:38 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 6 October 2012 12:00
nopCommerce is a top-notch e-commerce system, one of the best open-source .Net-based e-commerce applications available. However, it can be a bit less than straightforward to add additional content to a nopCommerce implementation. Clients may request additional content such as informational pages on the background and history of their products, or a gallery to display previous designs or products. Here’s two ways to accomplish that with nopCommerce.
The first method is the most straightforward; creating a topic, and linking to the topic in your menu. You will be limited to HTML-based content, which will be fine for most purposes, but won’t include widget support. Here are the steps for this method:
1. Log into your nopCommerce instance as an administrator, and access the Admin areaLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 October 2012 09:03 Written by Richi González Friday, 5 October 2012 12:00
Customize the message displayed every time your users reach a 404 Not Found page, in your Clip-Bucket v2 website. You can also edit any other page by following the same instructions. Best of all is you don’t need any HTML knowledge, the editor is a WYSIWYG.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into the admin_areaLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 2 July 2012 12:06 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 2 July 2012 12:00
This article will focus on creating and managing custom pages in phpFox.
Custom pages in phpFox, allow you to easily create simple pages that contain whatever content you need to add to your site. phpFox by default has created the following custom pages:
- Mobile – the text on this page contains a link to the mobile version of your phpFox website, you may or may not want to edit this page.
- About Us – you will want to edit this to contain information about you and/or your website.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)